Friday, October 8, 2010

Fabulous Product: Miniature Bunting Makes a Darling Cake Topper

I find most cake toppers...meh.  It's my personal preference, of course, but I typically prefer flowers (whether real or gumpaste) or nothing at all.

But these miniature buntings, oh, how they've captured my imagination.

I'm a sucker for bunting.  I'm a sucker for anything miniature.  I suppose it was destiny that I'd love these gorgeous designs by Kiki La Ru.

Dawn from Kiki La Ru started the trend with her original cake bunting designs, like these:





The bakers twine bows add just the perfect touch. 




Look how absolutely darling those cakes look!   Such a simple, easy buttercream covering, too, looks absolutely perfect with these cake toppers.  This is an ideal look for anyone even thinking about making a wedding cake (either for yourself or for a friend), especially if you've never made a wedding cake before.  

The bunting can be bought in Kiki La Ru's Etsy shop.  Feeling like a little DIY project?  Check out their DIY kits!  







No comments:

Post a Comment